wade deacon high school, cheshire
Interconnected internal and external learning environments determined the layout and architecture of Wade Deacon School. Behind the retained historic frontage specialist teaching facilities are arranged with classrooms leading directly into adjacent curriculum gardens. The gardens explore visual, creative and performing arts; science and wildlife; and geography to support, extend and enrich study opportunities. Flexible designs cater for various group sizes and provide a range of social spaces outside lesson time.
Break out areas also connect to the landscape with open access and glazed facades to the end of each teaching block affording views across social spaces to the sports facilities beyond. Significant investment in MUGAs, a 3G synthetic sports pitch and reconfigured football and rugby pitches, designed to Sport England standards, also enable maximum use of the wider school campus.
- templeman library extension, kent
- kent business school and school of msas, kent
- doha college, qatar
- wade deacon high school, cheshire
- westfield student village, london
- long sutton primary school, hampshire
- west sussex batched academies, west sussex
- derby moor community sports college, derbyshire
- columbus school and college, essex
- university of hertfordshire, hertfordshire