columbus school and college, essex
The development of a campus masterplan for the new school and college has created an 'Eco Zone' and 'Eco Trail', which wraps around the edge of this well-wooded site. A series of educational spaces along the trails promotes contact with nature and opportunities for outdoor learning through landscapes. A range of external learning spaces exploring performance, drama, art and horticulture have been created as part of the wider series of age appropriate areas.
Social inclusion was at the heart of proposals, which accommodated able and special educational needs, and encouraged other schools and the local community to use the facilities. fabrik developed the landscape masterplan and design proposals as part of a competitive bid.
- templeman library extension, kent
- kent business school and school of msas, kent
- doha college, qatar
- wade deacon high school, cheshire
- westfield student village, london
- long sutton primary school, hampshire
- west sussex batched academies, west sussex
- derby moor community sports college, derbyshire
- columbus school and college, essex
- university of hertfordshire, hertfordshire