kent business school and school of msas, kent
The new Kent Business School and School of Mathematics, Statistics and Actuarial Science is sensitively set within wooded parkland. The masterplan combines two existing adjacent buildings with the new building to form a hub for the north campus. A circular landscape design forms the social heart of the cluster with outward connections to the wider campus, encouraging students and staff to meet, socialise and work together.
The design retains existing mature oak trees as strong and characteristic features of the wooded campus setting. Under-storey vegetation is selectively cleared, with ground flora maintained beneath tightly grouped trees to enable the natural seed bank to regenerate.
fabrik are responsible for developing landscape design proposals from inception to completion.
- templeman library extension, kent
- kent business school and school of msas, kent
- doha college, qatar
- wade deacon high school, cheshire
- westfield student village, london
- long sutton primary school, hampshire
- west sussex batched academies, west sussex
- derby moor community sports college, derbyshire
- columbus school and college, essex
- university of hertfordshire, hertfordshire