long sutton primary school, hampshire
As part of our commitment to the community we live in we have been involved in the development and build out of the school grounds masterplan for Long Sutton Primary School. This has been developed through a series of workshops with Key Stage 1 and 2 pupils. The resulting masterplan included a reading wigwam, allotment and stage garden, with an array of opportunities to learn through play. The landscape works were constructed by fabrik staff in conjunction with teachers and pupils.
The children’s involvement in designing, constructing and maintaining the grounds has engendered a strong sense of ownership. Subsequent off-shoot projects included the introduction of artwork into the grounds, and a recycling garden is planned.
- templeman library extension, kent
- kent business school and school of msas, kent
- doha college, qatar
- wade deacon high school, cheshire
- westfield student village, london
- long sutton primary school, hampshire
- west sussex batched academies, west sussex
- derby moor community sports college, derbyshire
- columbus school and college, essex
- university of hertfordshire, hertfordshire